HopeHealth has a unique Open Door PhilosophySM. Our dedication to this philosophy informs every aspect of what we do.
- We are committed to doing all we can to ensure that those facing serious illness and loss have access to services that fully meet their needs.
- Respect is paramount. We listen to our patients, families and clients, working together to understand their individual needs, goals and values. We deliver personalized care plans and services reflecting that understanding.
- We are committed to increasing access to care and support through ongoing outreach and education. This means we are constantly seizing opportunities to raise awareness, collaborating with other community agencies and providers, offering education and attending local events.
- We are advocates – identifying and securing the optimal scope of services to help those we serve access what they need. This means our patients, families and clients can enjoy the best possible quality of life.
- And we are passionate about developing and delivering new services and programs to continue to address unmet needs.